Part 1 What Happens When we Die Series Q A Time Jasmuheen
“What Happens When We Die”, Q & A’s from Jenny for Jasmuheen
- What does it feel like to die? (eg. Is it like waking up from a dream?) & are we actually still alive when we die? (as that’s confusing for people to know).
- Where exactly do we go? (eg. another dimension?) and what does it look like in practice?
Part 2 What Happens When we Die Series Q A Time – In part 2 of this series Jasmuheen looks at the Questions …
- Can we still meet people we know?
- How to we talk/communicate if we’re not in a body? (eg. telepathically?)
- Do we do a Life Review to see our mistakes?
Part 3 – What Happens When we Die Series Q A Time – Q & A Continues – questions from Jenny ..
- Can we go back & repeat our life we just had, with a bit more consciousness, & change what we did to rectify our mistakes? as I’d be interested in doing that…!
- So can we live out another life as per No. 6 – to see what happens if we made different decisions?
- Why don’t we know “what happens when we die” before we die? Isn’t it taught in other cultures anywhere as part of spiritual practice?
Also see our previous videos on this series at this playlist
Part 4 What Happens When we Die Series Q A Time Jasmuheen – Dementia plus more
Continuing on with this series Answering this below question by Giedre …
*** please note this is a huge topic with a disease that occurs for many reasons so please do more in-depth research on this/ In this video we just touch on preventative medicine through lifestyle and offer a beneficial solution of action for family to partake in if their relative is suffering with this …
Giedrė asks …. “My question is about frustrating old age. Dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, effects of a stroke, coma … Why do sometimes have to wait 10 years to die, for example? A common occurrence among friends and relatives: a father or mother, or both, is ill. And severely ill for a long time. Children and grandchildren have to take care of them, and this is at the expense of the health of their loved ones. Sometimes being placed in a nursing home means speeding up death, which is even harder to do than caring for a mentally ill person. Medicine only offers symptom relief, medications whose side effects are often even more damaging. Love for parents is the foundation. Is it karmic things or the problems of the time, or is there something else we don’t know?”
Part 5 What Happens When we Die Series Q A Time Jasmuheen Pets and Death
Part 6 of Jasmuheen brief series on Death and Dying – Remembering past lives & future lives plus more
Maura asks – Do we see or remember all past lives and choose future lives? Barbara asks – Do we have to enter the white tunnel? Someone says no because it keeps you in the karmic cycle…
Also see our complete playlist on this at this link
Also enjoy our below Coding and Reset for a New Life and Future video!